Ariel's Interior Design Portfolio

Hello, my name is Ariel, and I am currently an interior design major at Washington State University. Interior design is one of my biggest interests, and I plan on making a fun and exciting career out of it. The area that I am most interested in specializing in is ecological sustainability through interior design, while simultaneously maintaining functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. I plan on graduating WSU with a masters degree in interior design, then traveling over the world furthering my career and design experiences.

These are some projects and sketches I did while in summer school 2010. This was the first interior design class I have taken.

Friday, December 17, 2010

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the boards that I used to show the final residence. It has the floor plan of the entire building, and the final floor plan of the grandparents residence and south entry highlighted in the gray. My parti representing the concept of the house the is in the top right corner. I wanted the concept statement and the parti to be on one board because it provides organization of the like elements, and to parallel my concept, I turned this board vertically to contrast the other two and the components on them.

    ReplyDelete