Ariel's Interior Design Portfolio

Hello, my name is Ariel, and I am currently an interior design major at Washington State University. Interior design is one of my biggest interests, and I plan on making a fun and exciting career out of it. The area that I am most interested in specializing in is ecological sustainability through interior design, while simultaneously maintaining functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. I plan on graduating WSU with a masters degree in interior design, then traveling over the world furthering my career and design experiences.

These are some projects and sketches I did while in summer school 2010. This was the first interior design class I have taken.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

These are the final poster boards we created for ID 103, summer 2010. these boards are a culmination of the entire class, and all the projects that we have been doing. The boards explain my concept statement, they explain Elsie De Wolfe, my chosen designer and inspiration for this project, as well as features my 3-D room model and a few drawings I did of it. I think that the board turned out well, I think next time i would like to have more color to emphasize certain aspects of the board to add some variety and contrast. i chose to use three boards, and i did because i wanted the pictures to be big enough to see well- and I think that turned out nicely. This project took six weeks total, and I loved doing every part of it! It was definitely a lot of work, but it has turned out to be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment